Saturday 8 May 2010

What's Going on in the Garden

I finally got round to restocking the ponds with plants today - it had been three months and the water went all green again! So the plants will hopefully clear some of that up. With the rain we've had the green has been much diluted!

Lots of tadpoles in the ponds, they were very late, but I had some in both ponds, which I've never had before!

The wormeries are doing so-so. It's possible I'm not feeding them enough. At least one of them had lots of young skinny worms in it! They were on the lid, I didn't notice with the other one. What else is cute is that I feed my dogs on a raw meaty bones diet, and so they tend to poop out small bits of bone. There are lots of very clean bits of bone in the wormeries!

The apple tree has lots of blosson on it, but the greenguage tree, not a petal so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment